BENVENUTI nell'area AUTOBIANCHI dedicata a scambio di informazioni e pareri
Are there good horde-only "lore" quests? - Versione stampabile

+- BENVENUTI nell'area AUTOBIANCHI dedicata a scambio di informazioni e pareri (http://www.autobianchi.org/forum.autobianchi)
+-- Forum: PRESENTAZIONE NUOVI ISCRITTI - presentation of new members (/forumdisplay.php?fid=201)
+--- Forum: PRESENTIAMOCI QUI - introductions here (/forumdisplay.php?fid=202)
+--- Discussione: Are there good horde-only "lore" quests? (/showthread.php?tid=1268)

Are there good horde-only "lore" quests? - JohnHale - 20-04-2018 12:58

Hello,

I mainly play alliance. I've dabbled in the horde, but haven't played a ton with them. My question is, how much lore or the other side to stories are actually faction-specific? In this case for the horde. I used my 110 boost to create a horde shaman to check out the new pre-BfA stuff in Silithus, as it seemed a lot of what was going on was horde-specific. It turned out most of the quests were literally identical to the alliance ones. There are obviously a few interesting one-offs in the old world, like Mankrik's Wife, but they aren't really main stories told from another perspective. What are some good Horde-only story-based quests out there I should check out, and which ones really tell the story from a very different perspective?

For more information you can visit here:
Animated Videos for Business

Thanks